Advanced Environmental Services consistently:
- Delivers a professionally completed project in a timely manner
- Protects the health and safety of our staff, clients and the general public
- Maintains standards above and beyond industry compliance
- Protect the natural environment
Advanced Environmental Services employs a number of specialist decontamination team’s that specialise in both friable and non-friable asbestos removal work. Handpicked, our team’s are provided with the very best decontamination apparatus and work closely with their Site Foreman and Project Manager to ensure that job’s are completed on time and on budget.
With a strong company-wide focus on Health & Safety, Advanced Environmental Services invests in the very latest safety equipment – both Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE). A holder of the Certificate of Competence for Restricted Work with Asbestos is on-site to ensure that all jobs are meeting Codes of Compliance and mandatory regulations.
Our friendly team-members’ provide administration support to ensure the highest level of service for our client’s. Available as your first port of call, our Administration Team can assist with arranging a site visit for your project, as well as any queries related to AES accounts and administration.
Our dedicated Health & Safety Manager works to ensure the highest standards of Health & Safety are in place. This is for the protection of our client’s, employees and the general public.
Advanced Environmental Services is fully equipped for both non-friable and friable asbestos decontamination. Our plant is top of the line and is fully maintained for safety and efficiency to deal with multiple-storey decontamination’s to small domestic situations. Our portable generators enable us to work completely off grid from 2kva to 60kva.
Our specialist equipment includes:
- Shigematsu Respirators
- Mobile five-stage decontamination unit
- Three-stage portable wet decontamination units
- AMS 1500, 4000 and 10000 negative pressure units
- Commercial grade heap vacuum cleaners
- Mobile concrete grinders and portable generators.
Advanced Environmental Services has a full fleet of trucks, trailers and excavators. Many of our specialised vehicles and trailers have been custom designed to access limited spaces.
Our fleet includes:
- 6, 12 & 20 tonne excavators
- 6 & 8 wheel bin trucks and trailers
- 10 – 30 cubic metre bins
- Fully-stocked fleet trucks
- 2-30 tonne hydraulic trailers
- General truck and trailer units and tipulators