Commercial Contaminated Soil
Advanced Environmental Services provides a broad range of industry solutions in the remediation of contaminated soil on all commercial and industrial sites. With an in-depth health and safety procedure, portable decontamination unit, and heavy equipment our teams are fully prepared to deal with all contaminated soils to the highest industry standards.
There are many ways we can help you to minimise or remedy your contaminated soil – whether it is asbestos or other minerals, or chemical contamination – we have the team to fix it.
Advanced Environmental Services has soil decontamination methods and facilities to suit all areas of your industry’s needs. From water retention areas for general and wastewater runoff on your site, to full wash down facilities for your trucks and machinery, all the way to arranging air monitoring and clearance certificates for your projects.
Our other areas of expertise include:
- Dust & silt control
- Full A & B licensed decontamination facilities
- Truck washdown and lining stations
- Total site management & controls
- Total health and safety management
- Arranging certified dumping
- Arranging of SQEPS, air monitoring, sampling and clearances.
We will work closely with your consultant to make it a smooth and problem free process for you and your team.
Advanced Environmental Services are the industry-leading experts in the decontamination of sites that have been engaged in chemical application, bulk storage, or manufacture. As well as sites that have been engaged in metal or mining extraction, refining, or reprocessing. Some of our other specialities include sites that are:
- Engaged in electrical and electronic works, power generation, and transmission
- Involved with vehicle refueling
- Involved with waste recycling, treatment, and disposal
- Contaminated by friable asbestos that has broken down into nearby soil.