Commercial Demolition and Deconstruction
Demolition and Deconstruction
As experts in the demolition and the deconstruction of commercial buildings, from internal strip-outs to full site clearance, Advanced Environmental Services offer a professional service from start to finish.
Large Commercial Deconstruction
If your survey is showing asbestos and other hazardous materials that just can not be located with a machine, then stripping it down may be the way to go. Stripping specific areas prior to full demolition, allows for (ACM) and hazardous products to be removed, clearance is then completed so that the full demolition can begin.
We support and deliver environmental controls that call for a different approach to stop dust and debris entering rivers and other body’s of water.
Our specialised team will help you to navigate these difficult local body requirements in order to fulfil you and your clients requests, along with keeping everything on time, and on budget.
- Large, multi-storied offices and warehouses
- Commercial strip outs
- Central Government agencies and Local Council buildings
- Chemical contamination, heavy metals where production has been in the past, friable and non-friable asbestos is present
- Chemical manufacture, application, and bulk storage has occurred.
- The migration of hazardous substances has occurred
Fully equipped with modern plant and machinery for demolition and salvage in projects of all sizes and complexity. We are experts in safe removal of ACM, while working on sensitive and difficult sites, i.e. tight access, full containment of chemicals, vibration, and noise.
Our demolition supervisors have each had 15 years plus on machines, running large sensitive projects of all types, and sizes.
AES is equipped to handle all projects form straightforward to extremely complex.
Demolition and Environmental Services is hazardous work. Our specialist teams, led by qualified, experienced Site Managers who advocate the highest standards of health and safety through all phases of the demolition process.
AES is fully compliant with all council and industry requirements relating to the list below:
- Dust and noise control
- Environmental Services
- Truck and machinery clean-up facilities
- Total safe site management
- Health and safety requirements (ISO accredited Advanced Environmental Services Health & Safety system)
- Organizing air monitoring and clearance certificates (where asbestos and other dangerous materials are present).